Tuesday 2 February 2016

Quality over Quantity

Hi Guys,
The other week I wrote about how much effort you put into your training sessions. I went out for a run on Sunday morning and I did some interval sprints. After the first interval sprint I was sick! Now I have trained before and pushed myself to the limit and got to the point where I have been sick.
On Sunday I think I did go running before I had let my smoothie settle and each time I increased the intensity I ended up being sick, three or four times in fact! Now I'm not saying that you should make yourself sick in every training session, however, you should feel uncomfortable. Exercise shouldn't feel easy........if it does then you need to push harder, train at the next level and increase intensity
You could train every day of the week, however if you don't work hard in those sessions you are not going to get results. It is better to do three quality training sessions a week over five or six half hearted sessions.
So the next time you train, just ask yourself, does this feel uncomfortable or does this feel easy. If it is the latter then up the tempo and get better results!
cute
Andrea (projectile vomitting) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment