Sunday 31 January 2016

Why buy a ticket and miss the finale!?

Hey Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
On Saturday I went to Strictly come dancing in Manchester as I had bought my mum tickets for Christmas. It was a fantastic show, I have only ever watched it a few times on TV and I absolutely loved it..........plus it helped that some of the male dancers were very easy on the eye!
Anyway it is quite an eye opener going to a concert. It makes you realise how fit and healthy you actually are when you are stuck behind someone walking up the stairs as they struggle to get to the top without getting out of breath! Plus the amount of chocolates and crisps people eat in the space of a couple of hours!
Anyway one thing that I want to talk about today, is how impatient some people are..........now this is coming from Miss Impatient herself so they must be bad! I have seen it when I have been to other concerts and I saw it on Saturday night, people started leaving before the show had finished! I couldn't understand why people would pay for a ticket, go for an evening out and miss the end just to get to the car quicker! Plus it is bloody annoying when you are wanting to see the end and people are standing up in front of you to let people out or you have to let people out!
Now you see this with diet and exercise too, people spend time and money on trying to get fit or achieve a certain goal, then when progress starts to slow down they get impatient and quit!
It was the same coming out of the show, me and mum headed to the toilets whilst being pushed and shoved out of the way and at one point I thought one lady was going to rugby tackle me to get in a cubicle before me! Seriously no-one wet their pants and we all managed to go to the toilet so what is the urgency! We were on level 7 of the car park and we just had to sit and wait till it was our turn to get out. Now we could have got annoyed and got stressed out, instead we sat there had a chat and guess what we got to our final destination (home) sooner than we had anticipated.
When we set ourselves a goal or have something we want to achieve we generally put a time line on it, which is what I would encourage people to do. However, sometimes those goals don't always happen by a certain date. We burn fat at different rates, sometimes or fitness plateaus and sometimes we get disheartened that we aren't seeing the changes quick enough. Remember that you are on a journey not a quick fix and you have to sometimes wait and work a little bit harder for the finale. Stick at it and it will come!!
Whatever you do, don't be a like some of the douche bags who waste money on tickets and quit before you get there!
Andrea (not as impatient as I thought) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
www.fit4force.co.uk
info@fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment