Wednesday 6 January 2016

It's like something out of 'Dear Deidre'

Hello Guys,
Today I was speaking to a guy who had read my 'From Heartbroken to Heartbreaker' blog/email and he said it was like something out of 'Dear Deidre' and how did it all relate to health and fitness..........
Ok so to start with if someone is going to trust me enough to come to my bootcamps, hire me as a PT or buy my products then they have to get to know me and that I am real! There are so many 'one dimensional' trainers out there that spout on about health and fitness, give hints and tips but don't let people get to know the real them and their personality. Now if you don't know me personally but you have read my e-mails/blog you can probably guess that I have got a cracking sense of humour and that I am honest (perhaps too honest sometimes!)
Yes I am into health and fitness, yes I love exercise and yes I quite like eating chicken and broccoli, however that is only one dimension to who I am.  I have great friends and family, I like to have fun, I am focused on my business and I am a disaster with men! There are days when I can't be arsed to get out of bed to go to work yet let alone train. There are days when I want to sit in my p.j's and eat chocolate. I have had some great times in my life and some shit times. The decision to let things knock us down or make us grow is what makes us who we are. Now when I am stressed and upset the gym is my release.......so are scones! However I want to be fit and healthy and look great in a bikini more than lounging around in my p.j's eating shit!
Life is not 'one dimensional'..........we have work, family, friends, relationships. 
Health has SIX dimensions.......... Emotional Health, Social Health, Spiritual Health, Physical Health, Environmental Health & Mental Health
If you have shit going on at work, it can affect your relationships, your eating habits and disrupt your training regime
If you have shit going on with your relationships, this can affect work, diet, fitness, emotional health, social health.
If you have a shit diet and aren't active, you can feel sluggish, depressed and tired all the time........which effects all six dimensions of health!
So the reason I write about personal things in my emails/blog is because I want you to know that I am human..........I laugh, I cry, I have fun, I get moody and sometimes I can be boring (not often though ha!)
When people are having a stressful or upsetting time then the first thing they tend to let slide is their diet and fitness, which in the long run just delays us from feeling better and can have negative effects on our physical & often mental health.
So if you want a 'one dimensional' trainer then that isn't me. And if you want some hints and tips and how to lose 6lbs in a matter of  days or something else as crazy then just buy Woman's Own! 
Andrea (several dimensions) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment