Sunday 17 January 2016

There will always be a positive out of any negative situation!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I was quiet last week on the email/blog front. Since being back to work I don't seem to get time to do all the things I want to do! Anyway I am now back on top of everything :)
So Monday I got home from work and I realised that I have now got some new neighbours in the flat below. I have not yet met them but I know they have moved in as I can hear their TV............in fact I am coming to the conclusion that they are almost deaf as it is that loud lol!
Now I did get annoyed at the beginning of the week and it seemed louder as I came home from work and didn't even have my TV on..........however I thought well one benefit is that when I have friends round for one of my 'gatherings' then they won't be able to hear us. Plus the massive up side is that my flat is warmer as I seem to be benefiting from their heating yay!
So this got me thinking about all the negative situations that have happened in my life over the last year and how positive things have come out of it............no matter how small you have to see the positive in every situation.
Ok so there was dubious episode number 4 (aka dishonest knobhead in previous emails)...........the positives here are, I got emotionally stronger, I no longer take any shit or waste my time on the 'wrong' men and  I met & dated decent guys.  I even had better sex! (sorry Dad if you are reading this ha!)
Finding out my Mum has cancer, has made me live each day to the full, have fun, don't worry as much and don't sweat the trivial stuff!
The more you worry about a situation the more energy you give to it and the worse that situation seems to get. Think positive and go with the flow and you find that things work out for the best!
After Christmas I started the LifeForce plan, which basically cuts out all the shit that I had got so used to eating over the Christmas period. So cutting out alcohol and sugar was a big thing after I had seemed to turned into an alcoholic sugar eating monster in December. Now I don't suppose this is negative, however, when it is things you enjoy that you have to give up, people often see this as a negative impact on their life.
Now after I had got over the headaches the first couple of days, everything I am doing has had a positive effect on my health, looks and energy levels! My skin is so much better, my mood is great and I wake up feeling energised instead of sluggish and slow like I did when I had a month off eating well. So far I have lost 4lbs, 4" (2" from my gut) and 3.3% body fat. That is in just two weeks!!  Now it is not just me that is seeing great results, I have ten clients doing the plan also that are not only seeing the physical benefits of eating well and exercising they are feeling them too.
People think that if you eat healthy then its all chicken and broccoli with no flavours, however the plan is varied, has a range of different recipes included and also includes one treat of chocolate a week (dark chocolate of course). 
So if you see eating clean as a negative thing, seriously think about all the positives that can come out of it...........looking better, feeling better, plus you will lose inches and body fat along the way. Life is short, make the most of it, live healthy and happy and most of all as long as you can! There is so much more to experience in life than a cream bun and beer!
Have a good Monday and remember don't stress the little stuff and everyday be happy that you wake up!

will it be easy
Andrea (feeling energised) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment