Thursday 21 January 2016

If you think negative……..That’s what you normally attract!

Hi Guys,

Ever wondered why some people seem to have all the luck and get what they want and then others seem to have negative things happen to them?
I was reading something the other day..........it was talking about mind-set and how if you think positive things will happen you tend to attract good things in your life.......plus if you think negatively then you tend to attract negative things into your life.

How many times have you heard people say that they can't do something, get a certain job, have a successful business, get the partner they want, burn fat, get fit? The more you tell yourself you can't do something, then normally you can't!

The mind is a powerful thing and the more you worry about something or tell yourself you can't do something this tends to be what unfolds into reality.
In September last year I decided to make a change to how I structured the business and go from pay as you go to contracts. I was constantly worrying about money and if my business was even going to carry on let alone be a success! I was also always worrying that I wouldn't meet a decent guy, get married and have kids. The more I worried about lack of money, guess what.......I had no money! The more I worried about only attracting douche bag men.......guess what I attracted douche bag men!

Now I could have quite easily continued to wallow in self-pity and stress myself out about everything that I deemed negative in my life.......or I could make the decision to change my mind-set! Now unfortunately it took finding out that my mum has cancer to give myself the slap around the face I needed as the things that I saw as negative in my head really were just trivial in the grand scheme of things!
So I have stopped stressing over money and how many clients I have got........instead I decided to enjoy my work again as this is what makes me happy! Since I have changed my mind-set I am attracting more clients!

Same with guys I just stopped worrying about the future and I have had more interest/dates from guys then I have in the last two years!
It's the same with exercise, if you tell yourself that you can't do it or that you love cake too much to get the body you want then you are never going to change. There isn't a magic pill that just one day makes you mega fit and look great without your clothes on. You have to decide to make the changes needed to change your fitness and lifestyle. You control when you train, how hard you train and you control what you put in your mouth and eat.
no magic pill
Life is a journey, you have to go after what you want, do what you love and commit to health and fitness. Now I'm not saying that just because you think positive life will be a bed of roses.......however if you think positive and stay happy, when shit does happen then you will have the tools there to cope with it better. It's how you react to a situation that makes it good or bad!


Think positive, take action and get results!
Have a great weekend!
Andrea (positive) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment