Sunday 24 January 2016

That 'cheat' meal feeling is HELL!

Hey Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
Just a quickie today...........as most of you know after Christmas I did the LifeForce 21 day transformation plan. Well what a difference 21 days can make...........a loss of 6lbs, 6" and over 3% body fat to be precise. Not only that I feel more energised, my skin is healthier and my mood is sooo much better! 
It is true that if you eat healthy the benefits that go with this will show. So last night (day 21) was 'cheat' meal so I went for a curry with some of the guys who had done the plan, who also got amazing results.Now as it was my cheat meal I went for it, pickle tray, starter, main and dessert. OMG I couldn't wait to get home into my p.j's as my jeggings were too tight!!
Now when I got home I had a warm drink, I started to feel sick and even got headache! I think my body couldn't cope with the amount of carbs and sugar I had in one sitting!
I couldn't wait for Monday morning to train again and get back on the healthy eating! It just shows how quick your body adapts to what you are feeding it. In December I had 31 days of eating and drinking shit...........my body got used to this, however the side effects were weight gain, podgy belly and feeling sluggish most days. In just 21 days I have transformed my energy levels for the better and I have lost body fat and inches. I am still not where I want to be, however, after the shitty feeling I had after one excessive meal I want to go back to the energised feelings I had that came with eating healthy! The plan is a way of life and not some fad, quick fix diet.
I really dont know how I got through December feeling like I did, when you make the decision to look and feel good.........its not often you want to go back! 
Andrea (6" smaller) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment