Sunday 10 January 2016

January - 1 in 5 file for divorce and 70% quit at fitness

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? 
I heard on the radio last week that Wednesday was the day that most people gave up on their New Years Resolutions! Now I can kinda understand this one as Monday I started back at the gym and started the 21 Day LifeForce plan and by Wednesday I was absolutely knackered! It didn't help that I was walking round like the tin man as I could barely move my legs after a tough leg session on Monday.
So I decided to look into this and found that in January 1 in 5 couples file for divorce and 70% of people that start a fitness plan quit!! 70%!!! That is really high. Now anyone who has ever stepped inside a fitness centre or gym will notice that it is rammed in January with new faces, yet come February they have all gone and its the regulars that are only ones still going strong.
70 of people quit - except you
Now on Wednesday morning I could have quite easily been one of the 70%........ my alarm was set first thing to go to the gym before work.......I woke up and felt so tired and cosy in bed the last thing I wanted to do was get up. So I turned my alarm off and re-set it for later time. I then laid there having a conversation with myself about how would laying in bed get me the body I want, shift the excess Christmas pounds and allow me to hit my target of 18% body fat. So I shot out of bed and got my arse to the gym. I felt so much better for it. 
Week one of the LifeForce plan and I have lost 3lb, 2inches and 2% of body fat!! So that was worth getting out of bed for! My clients who are on the plan have had some fantastic results too!
The 1 in 5 filing for divorce well there can be many reasons behind this, however, it makes me stick to my guns about finding Mr Right as I could have quite easily settled for Mr Ok for now on many occassions and ended up a 1 in 5 that got divorced!
There may be many reasons why people quit at exercise & healthy eating, they find it hard, they lack motivation, they dont have the right support or they don't have any structure or a plan to follow. Now nothing is easy, it requires motivation, dedication and the absolute want to achieve something. Achieving your ideal body cant be done with a magic pill, so you have to allow time and work at it! 
So if you are one of the 70% who is wanting to quit then stay strong and be one of the 30%! If you need help click one of the links below :)

Andrea (proud to be 30%) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
will it be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment