Tuesday 16 February 2016

How come more time you have, you seem to get less done!

Hey Guys,
Well its half term, so I am not working at my part-time job. I was looking forward to it so I could do loads of work on my business...........and this is the first e-mail/blog of the week!!
So here I have a week of having more time to get stuff done and I seem to be less organised and not have any time! I think sometimes the more time you have the slower you seem to be at getting stuff done. Whatever time you have you seem to fill it.
Now I see this in the gym, you see people go in and spend hours there! I often think what on earth is someone doing spending more than an hour training?! Well alot of the time people I see spend more time texting than training!!
Now if you have loads of free time to spend in the gym then yes I suppose you can go in and catch up on facebook whilst slotting in the odd exercise. If you are like most people and want a high intesity work-out in a little time as possible then your best option is to try bootcamp.
Get in, get told what to do, sweat and get out and get results! Win win.........
So it doesn't matter how time you have, its what you do in that time that counts.
So ditch the texting and get your booty to bootcamp ;) 
Andrea (time flies) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment