Wednesday 16 March 2016

Time to look younger!

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week?
Ok, so the other day, I walked into work and someone asked me to settle an argument for them. He said that he had been discussing with another member of staff my age...........they had me either mid to late twenties! Boom get in! I said I would take either of those and be happy with them!!
Anyway it got me thinking that coming across as being younger than you are isn't always down to how many wrinkles you have on your face! Now I think I am blessed with good genes as Mr & Mrs Springthorpe look good for their age. However I think someone can appear younger if they look after their health and fitness and be happy and enjoy life. My parents have always been active and when I look at a lot of people their age who are walking round like they are 90 years old I realise how youthful they still are in what they do (although I wouldn't say that when I have a conversation with them after 9pm lol)
Now when I eat crap, I feel sluggish, my skin looks grey, I get the odd pimple and my belly bloats......all in all not a great look and I probably start to look my age. However if you eat the right food this shows in your skin, you have more energy so you can achieve more! Plus when you exercise you are keeping all your vital organs healthier. Also as you get stronger, fitter and build more muscle you will become more toned and look younger!
I know I have said it in previous emails however it is so important to fuel your body right, especially when you train as you need the right energy to help you perform better in training.
One tip I will give you to try and knock 10 years or so off your age is to use coconut oil on your skin. I buy a jar which I cook with and put some in a tub in the bathroom to put on my face and body. Since I have used it on my face I have seen a massive improvement and people think I am at least ten years younger than I am lol. Plus I drink 3-4 litres of water a day!!
Andrea (looking ten years younger) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment