Wednesday 9 March 2016

If you want something you've never had.........you'll have to do something you've never done

Hi Guys,
Hope you are all having a good week? 
Ok in my last email/blog, I confessed that I am addicted to buying fitness clothes. I will also admit that I have a guilty pleasure......I like to watch TOWIE (the only way is essex!) Now for someone who hardly watches TV this is one thing that I actually switch onto on a regular basis.
Anyway I was watching an episode and one of the guys in the show was plucking up the courage to go to a fitness class. I thought this was quite apt as alot of people often feel nervous before they attend fitness sessions. Now for people who like exercise and go to different sessions or the gym on a regular basis then they may find it hard to believe that people worry about going to new sessions.
Now its a long time since I first went to a fitness class or first went to the gym. However I remember feeling self conscious. Now the first time I went to a fitness class I was with my Mum and the first time I went to the gym I was with my Dad. It was ok as I got used to going with them so I felt more confident. But what if you haven't anyone to go with?
It can feel quite daunting walking into a gym or going to a fitness session for the first time. Over the years I grew more confident and eventually started going on my own. However when I was with my ex boyfriend who was a PTI in the Army, when I went to stay with him he used to take me training with him to the Army gym. Now I can tell you that is daunting!! Been the only female in an Army environment made me very self concscious! Anyway now it is my job it comes as second nature and it doesn't worry me. However at one point it did.........and you sometimes have to take yourself out of your comfort zone, to grow, develop and make a change. 
If you want to have something you have never had, you need to do something you have never done before.
out-of-comfort-zone
So if you are worried about coming to bootcamp, remember that we have all been there, take the step to make the change. You will be training alongside like minded people who are friendly and have at one point been a newbie.
Or are you having trouble burning fat? Do you need structure, motivation and advice? Then why not buy our LifeForce Transformation plan or sign up to our online SWAT weight loss group......with one months FREE trial what have you got to lose?
Remember that in order to hit your goal, sometimes you have to try something you have never done before. So if you have hit a plateau or lack motivation let us help. 
Remember step out of your comfort zone and make a change!
Andrea (coaxing you out of your comfort zone) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment