Tuesday 22 March 2016

Don't let your bad experiences stop you from doing something good!

Hi Guys,
Well I think my legs are just about back to normal after doing the Three Peaks at the weekend!
So last week I got an email from an Amazing guy I know asking how my mum was doing and how I was getting on with my pull-ups. I also mentioned in one of my previous blogs how one of my friends made me a home made Valentines card as he knew I didn't get one. Now if you have read my past blogs I seem to attract broken men who turn out to be knobheads!
So Amazing guy........is good looking, funny, intelligent, fit, kind and married with kids booo!!
Valentines card guy is thoughtful, naive and twenty years old!!
Its always the case the young ones seem to adore you and the decent ones in my age range are married. I was talking to the young lad at the weekend and he said all he wants to do is meet a nice girl and settle down.It got me thinking why younger men seem more keen to get into relationships than some guys 10-15 years their senior. Plus when I was 20 I was more likely to give things a whirl as I was less cautious than I am now as I hadn't had the life experience, broken heart and one knobhead after another like I have had now.
Now as much as I have been hurt in the past I think you have to live life to the max and go for something if it makes you happy......don't worry about the outcome. However how many people do you know who don't want to exercise because they have had a bad experience? Sometimes this experience stems from their School days when they have a PE teacher they hate. It could be the fact that they tried a fitness class and the instructor was a tool (yes I hate to say their are some out there!) Or they went to the gym once, got bored as they didn't know what to do so packed it in. Whatever the scenario these can all give people a negative view of exercise..........
Now not all PE teachers are the same, not all instructors are tools and if you find something you like doing it can be fun! 
So if you want an instructor who will motivate, make sessions fun and push you when needed then why not try bootcamp..........don't let a bad experience stop you from doing something good. This is the time you SHOULD look at the outcome........by getting fit, healthy and achieving your goals!
So just click one of the links below to make your bad experiences good! :)
Andrea (there are some amazing ones out there) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment