Thursday 17 March 2016

Favour

Hi Guys,
A quick one today as all I want to do is ask you a MASSIVE favour........
I have been nominated for the My Mirfield Business Awards and I have got through as a finalist whoop whoop! Now this is the first time I have been nominated for anything like this and it would mean a great deal if I were to win! 
Thank you to everyone who nominated me, it shows that all the hard work is paying off and that I have a great set of customers and friends!
So if you would please click the link below and vote for Fit 4 Force under the Sporting or Activity Organisation of the year I would be grateful........so grateful that if you send me a screen shot of your voting and I am to win I will put names in a draw to win 1 months training at bootcamp and 1 Lifeforce plan.
Have a great weekend...
I am off to climb the three peaks!!
Andrea (proud to be a finalist) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment