Thursday 3 March 2016

Creative Genius........someone has to be ;)

Hello Troops,
Hope you have all had a good week?
A while ago someone asked me if I got someone to do my emails/blog or if i had a template which I tweaked. I think they were suprised when I told them that I wrote them all from scratch! I often get asked where I get all my ideas from...........what can I say I am a creative genius lol
Joking apart it takes something I hear, an experience I have or how I feel that day that gives me inspiration! Anything in life can be related back to fitness & health because that is what keeps us functioning!
However today this creative genius is struggling!
So today all I'm going to say is, if you are wanting to make a change then click one of the links below. Simple diet + simple training = great results!!
Andrea (creative juice not flowing) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment