Sunday 6 March 2016

Confession time........My name is Andrea and I am...................

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend and all the Mum's out there had a lovely mothers day.
Ok so my confession...... 'My name is Andrea and I am a fitness clothes shopaholic' could have been worse right!
So for Mothers day we went out for a family curry which was very delicious, as I was getting ready I looked in the wardrobe and thought I have nothing to wear! Now does that sound familiar? How many people say that on a regular basis?
My main issue is that I am addicted to buying fitness clothing and I no longer seem to have any normal clothes lol! I very rarely buy new clothes, however when I do it is fitness wear. Now I am glad that my issue is because I have an addiction to fitness clothes, however for many the reason why people have nothing to wear is because they no longer have clothes that fit them.
Ask yourself the following questions..........
Have you ever felt fed up as nothing fits anymore?
Do you have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that are too tight?
Do you get a sweat on as you are trying to pull those jeans up and squeeze everything in?
Or do you just look in the mirror and dont like the body that is looking back at you?
If you answered yes to any of the following or perhaps you just want to improve your health and fitness then let us help.
We can kick your booty into shape at bootcamp or we can give you a ready made 21 day diet plan that not only helps transform your body but your lifestyle and relationship with food too.
We are also happy to launch our online SWAT weight loss group FREE for the first month..........click the link below to find outr more information.
Andrea (nothing to wear) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment