Tuesday 29 November 2016

#gotbetterwithage

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I went out on Saturday and had a few drinks......the first time in a long time since I have been doing my competition prep. Let's just say it only took a couple of Red Wine's before I was ready to hit the dance floor ;) One thing I have not missed is losing a day the day after due to not feeling that great!
The other day I was on facebook and one of those links came up which compared your first ever profile picture to the current one. Now mine are roughly ten years apart and I was surprised in the difference in how I look. I personally think I have got better with age (like a fine wine) but I was surprised on how chubby I looked compared to now. Now the truth is I was 'lighter' on the scales than I am today!!
I can't actually remember my weight ten years ago however I know that I didn't go over 9 stone 2lb until I started training......well should I say training differently. Back then I did long distance running with no cross training or interval training. Now I wasn't fat, however I wasn't as lean and toned as I am now! On my most recent profile picture I was about 9st 8lb.
10 years apart
Now I am guilty as most about getting obsessed with the number on the scales however, I think the best way to track progress is to do measurements and progress pictures. You look at yourself everyday (or most days) in the mirror and can't see the changes. Doing photo comparisons is where you see the difference.
One question I ask is if you had the body you wanted would you give a shit how much you weighed? The scales just generate a number, they don't generate how you look, how you feel and how healthy you are.
So try not to get obsessed with the scales, take some selfies and click one of the links below so we can help with your diet and training.
Turn back time and start training and eating well :) 
Click one of the links below.
For a special time only the LifeForce plan will be only £25.00!!! This is in e book format so you can get started straight away :)
Andrea ('fine wine') Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment