Sunday 13 November 2016

Tough Ten completed

Hi Troops,
How are you? Hope you have all had a good weekend? I feel 50% human after being ill all last week :( Whatever I have had has totally floored me not even trained and my next competition is on Sunday arghh!!
On Saturday there was a 10k trial run at Roundhay Park in Leeds which was in aid of Cancer research......'Tough Ten'. Earlier this year a family friend lost her sister to Cancer so her and members of her family did the run in her memory, me and my Mum did it too. After feeling crap all week I was in two minds whether or not to do it.......then I thought there are people going through alot worse than having a bad cold so I did it and ran with my Mum.
It was a tough 10 too running through mud, sliding down bankings and running up stairs and hills at the finish. I was great to see so many people doing it, especially those who don't normally do anything like it. My Mum did great, she found it hard but kept going......and our family friend did amazing as she did it after having surgery on her knee in the past.  Now I got home had a bath and slept the rest of the afternoon and slept for double numbers on Saturday night.
This just got me thinking that no matter what your situation, you can achieve anything. Being healthy and fit is what keeps us younger and healthier inside. So forget the excuses and make changes today and click one of the links below.
Also we are on the count down to Christmas so now is the time to get into shape. Want to fit into that little black dress or Lounge suit then click below :) 
Andrea (sick of feeling sick) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment