Tuesday 15 November 2016

Work/Life Balance

Hello Troops,
Have you ever sat down and realised that you have got things out of balance? When I was Ill last week I realised that my work/life balance is out of kilter. I seem to be always working and I am that busy working that I am forgetting to have a life.

Now I love my work, however, something has to give.....my personal life and now my health is starting to suffer. So 2017 is my year to build my life as well as my business.

Health and fitness also have to balance.......when it comes to diet & exercise energy in v's energy out is what makes the difference. If you burn more energy than you put in (i.e eat less calories, train more) then this will have a positive effect on your weight, however the same goes for if you are eating more and training less. If you are putting in more calories than burning off then you are likely to gain weight.
prioritiesDietingPart2 01

So if you need to re balance your energy scales then click on one of the links below to let us help you make a change. Christmas is going to put us out of kilter so do something today to avoid the big imbalances. Our LifeForce plan has got many clients amazing results in just 21 days 
Andrea (over this illness lark) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment