Wednesday 23 November 2016

Another weekend another perma tan

Hi All,
Hope you had a good weekend and are having a good week? 
Well at the weekend I did another competition, this time in Leicester. Now my prep hadn't gone as well this time as I was ill the week before and couldn't train. However I still felt in better shape than my last one. I felt tighter round my middle and I had more muscle mass this time.
Now unfortunately I didn't place :( The standard was so high and this time there were 16 girls and the top three were in awesome shape. It actually gave me more determination for next year!
leicester
Now I had my treats on Sunday night and I am now back on the healthy eating doing the LifeForce plan. After my last competition I went nuts and binged for two weeks, were this time I don't want to. I enjoyed my curry and now I am enjoying a variety of different healthy food and recipes out.
We are on the countdown to Christmas but why not buy your LifeForce plan and change your lifestyle today?
Christmas is a time when we all put on a few extra punds however don't let those pounds turn into stone!
Click one of the links below.
For a special time only the LifeForce plan will be only £25.00!!! This is in ebook format so you can get started straight away :)
Andrea (perma tanned) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment