Saturday 5 November 2016

Never take things for granted

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend and enjoyed the Bonfire's and Fireworks. I helped out at Fire Service HQ Bonfire on Friday and it was freezing! I had seven layers on and still couldn't get warm........although I started feeling ill on Saturday so probably why :( So I have spend most of the weekend on the sofa feeling sorry for myself lol!
The other week I met up with a couple of my friends and when I got home one of them messaged me apologising for taking the things that she has that I want for granted (kids)I told her not to be daft and no need to apologise for having something amazing before me!
never take things for granted
Now this got me thinking about exercise and training, now I wake up in a morning I go and train (apart from when I have a cold lol) and get on with my day, now I just take this for granted that I will wake up and be able to do it! However how many people cant exercise due to injury or illness? How many people cant move on their own let alone exercise? How many people don't wake up in a morning?
So when you have that excuse not to exercise, just remember about those that would love to be able to exercise that can't..........never take being able bodied and healthy for granted. So click one of the links below and get moving ;)
Andrea (hate being ill) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment