Thursday 10 November 2016

Pulled up on my content!

Hi Guys,
The other day someone commented on my blog on how I contradict myself with the content that I put. They were referring to the comments I make about my diet.
One minute I say I am happy when I am eating healthy, but then state I can't wait to finish my strict competition prep and relax and eat what I want. So today I wanted to expand on this.
1. I am human, so yes every now and then I can't wait to eat a big bag of dairy milk buttons and not regret it ;)
2. When I say I can't wait to eat what I want then that doesn't necessarily mean I want to eat Pizza and Chips. When you are following a strict competition diet it can very repetitive, eating the same thing day in day out for weeks.
3. I should have said I can't wait to have variety back in my diet. You can eat delicious food which can be healthy. Variety is the spice of life!
After my last comp I binged on all the wrong foods and it made me feel like crap. You can be healthy and allow the odd treat.......I just went from one extreme to the other in a matter of days. My cheat meal turned into a cheat fortnight! I had been living in two extremes which are really unhealthy not only physically but mentally too. I learned my lesson and I won't be making the same mistake after my next competition.
As you all know I am very honest in my blogs and my content tends to come from what is happening in my life at the time I write them......they have real life relevance. The content might appear to contradict itself because one day I might be happy eating the strict plan then one day I might just fancy having steak for my tea instead!
When I did the LifeForce plan I never felt like I was on a diet, restricted or eating the same thing day in day out, so with Christmas just around the corner why don't you give it a go? 21 days to transform yourself...........get ready for Christmas ;)
Just click one of the links below.
feedback
Also thank you to the person who gave me the feedback as I do take things on board, it can get hard writing week in week out trying to think of new content that perhaps haven't covered. I would love to hear your feedback and what you think, plus it gives me ideas for my next blog ;)
Click below to change yourself.
Andrea (appreciate feedback) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment