Tuesday 1 November 2016

No time to work out?

Hi Guys,
I was out running on Sunday and only did a short one as I didn't have much time. Now I haven't been running for ages due to injury so my running fitness has taken a nose dive, but gradually getting back into it.
As I was pushing myself round trying to go quicker I thought you can get a great work-out in a shorrt period of time if you work hard.
All bootcamp sessions are based on interval based training, where you work at high intensity for a short period of time. Sessions last between 45-60 minutes so there is no excuse not to work out. 
 time
Click one of the links below to get your high intensity speedy work-out :)
Andrea (getting back into fitness) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment