Tuesday 8 November 2016

All the fun without the stress!

Hi Troops,
Hope you are having a good week? November is gradually marching on and we are heading to the dreaded 'C' word! I haven't even thought about any shopping yet arghh! I am however looking forward to some time off and giving myself a break from the strict diet and training routine.........few weeks to go yet so still on it as want to look good in my new outfit for the annual Christmas Parties!
Last week I was at work for my other non boot camp job and I was in a School speaking to a member of staff telling them what else I do for a living. They were saying how interesting it must be and I get to teach the kids in the school, get all the fun bits with-out the stress! Now I agree, I take my hat off to teachers, I think they do an amazing job as I don't think I could do it full time! However, as part of my job for the school work and for boot camp, I still have the planning, the preparation and try to keep things interesting and fresh. The hardest part of my job is putting a smile on my face when I have had a bad day.
 work stress
Now I sometimes feel stressed out about work, however it is because I am passionate about what I do and I want people to receive the best customer service possible are more importantly enjoy the sessions and get results.
Over the next few months there will be some changes coming , new packages, new sessions, so watch this space for more information. 
In the meantime if you want to transform your fitness, health and body in time for Christmas and next year then click one of the links below.
Andrea (passionate about health & fitness) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment