Thursday 17 November 2016

Secret lives of 4 year olds

Hi All,
Well here we are end of another week, Christmas is slowly creeping up on us arghhh....
Last week when I was off ill, one thing I did that I haven't done in ages is just sit on the sofa all evening watching TV. I watched a programme called The Secret Life of 4 year olds, it was great to watch especially as I work with children of a similar age.

In episode one the children had to pair up and were joined together with a paper chain and they had to try not to break the chain. The idea was to get them to work together and compromise on the activities they wanted to do. Now in the group of children there are a few 'characters' one little boy in particular was pretty much ruling the roost from the start.

Now as you can probably guess him and his partners chain broke almost straight away......he then proceeded to break other pairings chains too. Now the programme was very interesting and funny to watch. Although I bet we all know someone like this, as soon as they fail they like to destroy others success?
1 person

How many times have you been on a healthy eating plan and have someone constantly tell you to eat more cake or offer you crisps, chocolate etc? I always think that people who do this are normally those who can't stick to something themselves and are jealous when others get results!?

I am lucky to be surrounded by friends and family who stop offering me chocolate and sweets and support what I do and what I want to eat. It is hard enough sticking to a healthy eating regime without someone trying to sabotage your success.

I have spoken to clients in the past who have had people call them 'sad' because they train and even told 'to get a life' because they turned down cake!!! Well if 'cake' is someone's life I am happy not having one ;)

So if you are focused and have a goal then surround yourself with like-minded supportive people, so click on one of the links below where you can have all the help and support you need.
Andrea (chain builder) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment