Sunday 4 December 2016

Finally learnt the meaning of 'megged'

Hi Troops,
Well finally in December arggghhh and on the countdown to Christmas. It's the Fit 4 Force Christmas Party this weekend so I am looking forward to celebrating it with some of my lovely customers :)
The other week I was at School and one of the kids was getting upset as someone was making fun of him as he had 'megged' him!!? Now I was trying to calm the situation down and forget to look up what it meant......so for those of you who are in the dark like I was and don't know what it means then this is the definition from Wikipedia......
 A nutmeg (or tunnel, nut, or meg), is a playing technique used chiefly in association football, but also in field hockey, ice hockey, and basketball. The aim is to kick, roll, dribble, throw, or push the ball (or puck) between an opponent's legs (feet).
Now since then some of the lads who I work with have told me what it means and were shocked that I didn't know.......But why would I know!? I don't play football, I'm not around people who play football (other than now the kids at school on a lunch time) and I don't watch it.
Now I am now educated in at least one football term and it got me thinking about diet and exercise too.......not everyone knows the best way to train to burn fat, and what some people class is eating healthy is not always the best way to achieve fat loss. Now I don't know all the answers (other than now I know what a nutmeg is), however I can share my knowledge and experience on how to get people results.
Just click one of the links below to help you burn fat in just 21 days and to burn upto 1000 calories in one training session.
Remember we still have our special offer on for our LifeForce plan........also make sure you look out for next weeks email with our December and January specials.
Have a great weekend :)
Click one of the links below.
For a special time only the LifeForce plan will be only £25.00!!! This is in e book format so you can get started straight away :)
Andrea (megged) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment