Sunday 4 December 2016

The simplest things are the best

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? Saturday was Fit 4 Force Christmas do! It was a great night and I want to thank everyone who came along and helped make it a great night. When I finally realised who had my camera I came across some cracking pictures ;) I was suffering on Sunday as I'm not used to drinking anymore. Back to training this week to work it all off!
The other week my Mum and I were at the local garden centre and we were talking about the first Christmas present my brother and I bought her. Many many years ago we went to the same garden centre with my Nana and my brother and I bought her a bauble each. My Mum was saying that she still has those baubles! Now they might not go on the tree anymore as they will now be classed as retro lol, however it got me thinking that the most basic things mean more and are remembered more than spending loads of money on expensive presents. Now if we are all honest can we remember all the presents we have had bought over the years? Now I did ask my Mum if she wanted a bauble for Christmas this year, but by the look on her face it was a no lol.
santa with weights
Now this got me thinking about exercise, when did things get so complicated? The amount of different training techniques and regime you hear about can be confusing and never know what to do. Sometimes like with Christmas it is best to keep things simple. You can have an effective, result driven training session by just using your body weight. It targets both strength & cardiovascular fitness. Keep it simple, do it right, train often and get fantastic results. 
So if like me you need to work off those Christmas parties then click on one of the links below...........we may love Santa but we don't want to look like him lol ;)
Remember we still have our special offer on for our LifeForce plan........also make sure you look out for next weeks email with our December and January specials.
Have a great week :)
Click one of the links below.
For a special time only the LifeForce plan will be only £25.00!!! This is in e book format so you can get started straight away :)
Andrea (bauble buyer) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment