Thursday 1 September 2016

You ever hit the wall?

Hi Guys,
It's September!! When the hell did that happen?! This year has flown, dare I say that we are on count down to Christmas!!
Last week I was talking to a colleague of mine and he was telling me how he hit the wall when he went on a bike ride as he hadn't fuelled up properly. He asked if I had ever hit the wall when I did my Marathons. Now I don't think I have ever hit the wall in the endurance sense......I mean yes I have felt completely knackered when I have been doing it and I have wanted to cry when I have finished but I never have had the exhausted, limp cant control your body feeling that people often talk about.
Now I gave my colleague the disapproving look of why on earth didn't you eat and the told him off lol!
Now not everyone has to do an endurance event to feel like they have hit the wall, I know there have been many occasions when I have been in the gym and I have felt like death (normally after leg day).
What if you have hit the wall with your motivation? Or you want to try something new in your training?
Well why not click one of the links below and let us help you, get your motivation to push yourself and let us advise you on how to fuel properly for your training! Don't train alone, be part of a team!
Andrea (never hit the wall) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment