Tuesday 20 September 2016

Mrs Motivator

Hi Guys,
Just a quickie today........I had a long day today, working in my new job doing business support and PE coaching then I had three PT clients back to back, so a late finish tonight. It is 11.07PM and I am typing this up!
Anyway I was in the gym and bumped into a member who I have not seen for a while, she said how I looked great when I did my competition and she had read Monday's blog and it had inspired her to get back to the gym. Now that is why I do what I do and why I write my blog. The more people that take action then the happier I am.
It feels great to have made a positive impact on someone, especially if it has made them take action.
50 reasons to exercise
So if you want some inspiration or motivation then click one of the links below and make a change to your lifestyle.
Andrea (happy to inspire people) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment