Sunday 25 September 2016

Passion & Profundity

Hello Troops,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I had a lovely one, went to Cawthorn Park for my friends little girls birthday. Was great to see the kids running round enjoying themselves, climbing trees, jumping on and off tree trunks and it didn't cost a penny. Just shows that when kids are allowed to be they are quite old skool......they don't need fancy computers, fancy toys or parties, a ball, grass trees and open space is enough to keep them happy for hours!
my song
Anyway I was on facbook the other day, if you are anything like me you can go days with hardly going on then sometimes be on there for ages looking blankly at the screen! I clicked one of these links, you know the ones, what the first letter of the guy you will marry be, or what your first baby will look like blah blah. The one I clicked was what is the 80's song that was created for you. Now the song that came up was Say Say Say......now not a song I particulary know or like, however I liked the reasoning behind it.
I will be honest and I had to look up the word 'profundity' and what it meant, here's what google came back with :)
profundity
noun
great depth of insight or knowledge.
"the simplicity and profundity of the message"
synonyms: wisdom, (deep) insight, intelligence, sagacity, acuity, depth, profoundness, perceptiveness, penetration, perception, percipience, perspicuity, discernment, thoughtfulness; raresapience
Now I know it is only a random computer generated thing, however, it rang true to me at the time. I am passionate about what I do and passionate about helping other people. In the past I believe I have been too soft in both my personal and professional life.
Now if you want me to help you become the best you can be then click one of the links below :)
Andrea (wise) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment