Tuesday 6 September 2016

New Beginnings

Hi Guys,
On Monday I started a new part-time job, it is working for a company who provides PE provision and clubs to Junior Schools. I have a mixed role of doing admin and coaching. Perfect!
So this week is going to be a tough (well is so far) I am on my final weeks prep so I am tired as my diet has changed, I have the stress of starting a new job and I also had to find a new swimming venue to do my fasted cardio so I could get to work on time. Going into work on my second day with goggle marks still etched into my face is not a great look lol!
Now sometimes breaking from our usual routine seems alien and something we don't always like. However sometimes it can be for the best, changing an old routine can be great for the mind and body when it comes to exercise. Doing the same training all the time isn't good for us. We need to mix it up and challenge the body and mind.
So if you want a change why not click on one of the links below.......each bootcamp session is different and varied. The LifeForce plan has delicious meals and varied food. So why not give us a try!?
Andrea (new start) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment