Tuesday 27 September 2016

Red, Red Wine

Hi Guys,
Hope your all having a good week so far? On Sunday I was sat in my second office (aka Costa Coffee) I sometimes go to do some work as I find I get more done away from the home distractions. Anyway I was sat there drinking a coffee thinking how strange it was, because until December last year I have not drunk coffee in years as I didn't like it.
Over the years there are lots of things that I didn't used to like which I now do...... I used to hate peanut butter and now I love it. In fact I used to hate it that much as a kid, my brother once 'force fed' my it when we were having an argument lol.........don't worry guys I have got him back as i now personal train him ;) I used to hate dark chocolate, now I prefer it to milk as milk chocolate is too sweet, I used to drink normal tea and when I did the LifeForce plan and cut out normal tea I now only drink herbal. The most recent thing which I have started having is Red Wine! I never liked it and now I am starting to like it. Recently I also realised that someone who I was once really attracted to, I now have zero attraction to them (great result!).
coffee
Going back to the red wine, I started drinking it as I was due to have some the morning of my competition, now having not drank it in the past (and when I tried some not really liking it) I thought I best get used to it as i didn't want to be sick as I got on stage!
Now I wouldn't say I love it....yet, however, I do like it which I am quite surprised at. Sometimes you just have to give things a go, try them out and you never know you might actually like them. It is the same with exercise and healthy food. Healthy food can delicious and it is amazing how quick your tastes change when you follow healthy eating. I can't hardly eat anything too sweet without feeling sick afterwards....which is a good thing lol.
So if you want to give something new a try, click one of the links below. 
Andrea (loves peanut butter) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment