Sunday 28 August 2016

Fitness & Food is the one thing we can control

Hi Guys,
Happy Bank holiday, hope you are all having a good one?
Today I want to talk about control............ now I don't want to keep harping on about my competition, but I am going to lol, as this is the one thing that has given me focus and brought the old happy Andrea back!
Now I have mentioned in previous blogs how I had piled the pounds on and how I was unhappy about it. For me it was a reaction to a lot of things, my Mum getting ill, me stressing over the business and money, not having Mr Right as a back up and not yet fulfilling my personal goals of starting a family. Now all these things are out of my control (unfortunately!) Now I am a control freak, however I couldn't control my Mum getting ill, I can't control who signs up to come to bootcamp, I can't control when someone will get down on one knee and produce the antique diamond ring I want ;) nor can I control when I have kids (well I suppose I can as there are many ways and means in getting pregnant now a days lol). Anyway you get the drift. I can do my best to in promoting my business, I can support my Mum and I can be in the best shape of my life to attract Mr Right, but ultimately I cant control the when and how's......
andreia brazier
The one thing I could take control over is the getting fit and lean again. I can control what goes past my lips, I can control how hard I push myself at training and I can control how often I train. Now me getting the focus back and being happy again has had a positive effect on the rest of my life. When I had put weight on I ate more as I felt shit, which made me feel and look worse. So I took action on the one thing in my life which I could take control of. Life is full of unknowns and surprises, don't let that surprise be one day waking up looking in the mirror and not liking what you see anymore!
So if you want help on the one thing in life YOU can control then click one of the links below :) 
Andrea (happy again) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment