Tuesday 23 August 2016

Team GB True Inspiration

Hello Troops,
I went for some printer paper earlier today before I went to the gym and the guy behind the counter said I looked like a team GB athlete! I giggled to myself and took it as a massive compliment!
Well I don't know about you guys, but I am not sure what I watched on the TV before the Olympics started!? What a fantastic games it was and go team GB! 27 Gold Medals, 23 Silver & 17 Bronze and second on the leader board. How amazing is that!
I loved watching  the games and I even watched and got into events that I wouldn't normally be interested in.
The dedication that the athletes have given to being the best over the last four years (and more in most cases) is incredible. I am certain that all the hard training and being consistant was worth it when they scooped a medal. 
Now I am not sure if it is coincidence but the swimming baths has been busier since the Olympics started..........perhaps watching it has inspired people to take action.
So if you have been inspired by the Olympic Games or you have decided that you want to make a positive change to your health and fitness then please click on one of the links below.
Andrea (wish I was good enough for the Olympics) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment