Sunday 21 August 2016

It's the journey that counts

Hi Troops,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? Can't believe we are nearing the end of August, it will soon be Christmas arghh!!
It is only 3 weeks untill my Bikini Fitness competition and I am starting to brick it lol! I can't believe that I will have to get up on stage in front of loads of people in very little clothing........and do poses which are totally out of my comfort zone! That is the scary part, however that is why I did it as it was a challenge to me.......and we all like a challenge every now and then ;)
I am really competitive with myself and I am doing it to win, not just make up numbers on stage, however, I am also realistic.......it is my first competition so I don't know what to expect or what the judges are looking for.
I actually thought to myself the other day that no matter how well I do in the competition, I feel like I have achieved something as I have completed the journey (which has been tough at times.......currently sat in Costa Coffee eyeing up their cakes and finding it hard to resist lol). This goal has given me the determination to get the body I used to like back. Before this process I had turned into an emotional eater, I was putting weight on (fat not muscle) and the eating crap was making me feel worse. 
I now feel more energised, have more motivation to do things, my body is better than it ever has been (not bad for an old bird lol) and it feels good when people notice the changes. It is even great going on nights out not drinking as I wake up and can function the next day without feeling crap!
I might never get my ideal body (I have a picture on my fridge to motivate me) however I am becoming the best I can be and win or come last at the competition in my own mind I have won my own personal goal of completing the process and doing the best I can.
So if you too want to complete your own journey then let us help.......I know how tough sticking to something can be, however, if you train with like minded people and have the support and motivation from someone who has had to work hard to get results, then click one of the links below. 
Life's journey is more fun if it is shared! 
Andrea (it's been a challenging 3 months) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment