Thursday 18 August 2016

Less choice = easy action

Hi Guys,
End of another week and we are nearing the end of August and Summer...........booo!
I have only got three weeks till my competition arghhhh, I cant believe how fast it has come round. I am looking forward to eating something tasty as soon as I get off stage and out of that bikini lol!
Now I have been following a strict diet for several months which has been easier than I imagined. Now when I went on holiday I knew that I would be going off plan and even having some alcohol. The first couple of days I found it hard to get out of my strict mindset as I didn't want to jeopardise my results. Anyway I soon relaxed into my holiday and enjoyed meals out.
Now I didn't go mad, I made my own breakfasts and lunches and we ate out most evenings. I had a couple of curries, a lovely paella and even treated myself to one ice cream. Now I swam everyday and got back and I had lost a pound!
Since I have got back I have wanted to eat loads of nice stuff which I didn't want before I went away! I have stuck back to my plan, however, I have craved different food. I think my taste buds were teased on holiday hence me wanting other food.
I read an article when I got back and it said that the more we eat different 'dirty' foods we want them more and more, the cleaner we eat then that is what our bodies get used to and it is easier to stick to a plan.
So if you want to get into a clean eating routine then click the link below. Also click the other link for your consistent fitness :)
Have a great weekend and remember dont go mad with lots of different foods!
Andrea (nearly show-time) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment