Sunday 14 August 2016

un agua por favor

Hola,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? Well I am back from Espania, I was actually back last Monday, which now seems a lifetime ago since I was away. I think my tan faded as soon as the plane landed in Manchester booo!!
Anyway have you ever found yourself saying that you are going to do something, then a months/years later you still haven't taken action? Well that is me, last year when I came back from Spain I said I was going to learn Spanish as mine is limited to asking for one water! Fast forward a year and I still don't know anymore Spanish than I did last year. Now this for me is quite strange as normally when I decide I want to do something I jump straight in and get it done!
So last week I started looking into Spanish lessons..........I know why I probably didn't get round to it last year, as all the courses I found clashed with when I am working. However that does not stop me from doing an online course, or getting some Spanish books. However I think I would prefer someone to teach me rather than be self taught.
So if you want someone to show you how to get fit, push you in the right direction, or show you where to get a bottle of water.......in England and Spain then click one of the links below. 
Don't put off making changes for another year, be your best on the beach!
Andrea (happier by the sea) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment