Thursday 25 August 2016

Dreams can come true!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good week and looking forward to the bank holiday? I hope the weather is better than it was at bootcamp last night........it was on soggy session!
Today I want to share a little story with you..........for many years I wanted a mini cooper s in blue with black bonnet stripes, I even had it on my laptop as a screen saver for many years. Then last year I changed that to a Scirocco as that is the next car that I want.
Anyway the reason I had these cars on my screen saver was down to a book a read a few years ago.......'The Secret' which talks about law of attraction. Whatever you focus on you attract into your life. I like to try think positive and practiced this in all areas in my life. However when things weren't going great I stopped doing it as I thought it was a load of crap!
law of attraction
Before I went on holiday my positive thinking seemed to be coming into fruition........I was offered a new part time job coaching in Schools, which I have wanted to do for ages and on my way back I saw a Mini Cooper S in blue with black bonnet stripes for sale a reasonable price!
So before I hopped onto a plane to go to Spain I went for a test drive, put a deposit down and picked it up after my jollies!
All this things that have started to happen has given me the confidence that things do happen, even if not as quick as I would have liked (however I am Miss Impatient lol!) I have a calendar of Jessie Pavelka in my bedroom so just waiting for the look a like husband lol!
Now patience and positive thinking is needed when it comes to health and fitness. You have to have an image of how you want to look and something to aim for. I'm not saying that if you just think about it, it will happen, you have to put in the hard graft.....you have to turn up to training and watch what passes those lips!
So if you want help on positive thinking, your end goal or with diet and fitness then click one of the links below......dreams can come true :)
Andrea (waiting for my hat trick) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment