Tuesday 16 August 2016

What a difference a year makes

Hola,
I am still wishing I was on holiday so that is why you are still being greeted in Spanish lol!
Last year when I went on holiday, I got on the plane with a red swollen eye lid (which it used to do when I was stressed) I had had my emotions messed about with by someone who at the time I cared about and I had a business partnership where neither of us liked each other. I remember when I was away last year my eye gradually went back to normal as soon as I relaxed........however one day before I was due to come home it swelled up again. I was also bloated from the emotional eating :(
Anyway this year was a different feeling going on holiday, right before I went away I was offered a new part time job and I got myself a new car! Plus I had got my body back to how I like it so I felt good in a bikini ;)
When I look at what I want to achieve with my life still I have a long way to go, however just by looking back to a year ago it has improved massively.
Health & fitness can be very daunting when you look at where you want to be, however, just take time to reflect on how far you have come and how much you have improved. You still might not be at where you want to be, but remember it is a journey and things can't be achieved over night.
So if you want help with your journey then click one of the links below.
Andrea (when's my next holiday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment