Tuesday 28 March 2017

'Just remember, there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory'

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week so far?
I am loving the weather, it's amazing how a bit of sun can make you feel better! And panic about those summer bodies.........
I was recently asked the question, why I do what I do......... So I thought this was great content for today's blog, the reason I run my business and do what I do.
Now for nearly 6 years (yes six bloody years where has that gone!) I have been running my business. There have been up's and downs and times when I have wanted to jack it all in, however, my passion is still there so that is why I am still going. Some of you might think I am just some evil witch that loves shouting the word Burpee's (I do but that is not the only reason I do what I do lol).
I do what I do because I want to make a difference to people's lives, not just physically but emotionally too. I know I can't change the world but if I can give someone a positive experience from training then I have done my job. I know that people come to me for various reasons and not everyone has the same goal, some come to lose weight, train for events, some come for the social aspect and some people come so they can eat a piece of cake without feeling guilty!
Transformers
I myself get such a buzz from training, from feeling fit and healthy and I want to stay as young as possible for as long as possible. So if I can give even 50% of that feeling to someone else then I am happy.
As I have got older I have realised how important it is to be healthy & happy! I have realised that I am not invincible and that having a good quality of life is important. I get this from being active and healthy which also has a positive impact on my outlook on life, motivation and overall happiness.
So I do what I do to make people happy & healthy, to give them a better quality of life, stay younger for longer and to look bloody good in swimwear!
So if you want a piece of the positive pie click one of the links below........
Be the hero in your own life story and make your life Epic! 
Andrea (Transformer) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment