Sunday 2 April 2017

In the words of Chumbawamba!

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down
You can't beat a good old 90's classic! Hope you have all had a good weekend?
On Friday I did my usual gym circuit which I do every week and for the warm up it was treadmill interval running. Now I hate running on a treadmill as it just feels really alien as I am a road runner........plus I am worried of flying off the back. I got to the second interval set and the thing that I was worried about happened.......I went flying off the back of the treadmill, bruised my arm and ended up with friction burn on my leg! Now I can think of better ways to get friction burn and from  a treadmill is not one of them lol.
Anyway after the initial shock I just laughed, got back up and got back on the treadmill (not at the same speed though I might add). Now I know why I hate the damn things!!
if you stumble
It got me thinking though, no matter what we do there will have been some aspects in our lives where we have suffered a fall and it is what we do after the fall that matters. How many times do you hear people that have ruined their healthy eating and feel bad about it? You have those that will just accept it and then get back to healthy eating and those that beat themselves up and carry on eating rubbish as they have 'ruined' it anyway. For each choice the results and how quick they reach their goal will be completely different.
So if you have a fall, don't accept it and stay down, get back up, brush yourself off and carry on where you left off :)
To try and avoid the healthy eating fall down then why not sign up to our monthly recipes and let us take away the hassle of you deciding what to eat! Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (I hate treadmills) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment