Thursday 6 April 2017

#JFDI

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week?
Last week I had a meeting with my business coach and we discuss various things each time we meet. In our meeting we discussed a term 'JFDI' for those that are not aware it stands for 'Just F**king do it'.
I have come across this before when I worked at a manufacturing company as that is what one of the Operations Managers used to write on her team board!
Now this got me thinking about health and fitness and life goals. How many times do we put things off or think we can't do something? I am sure we have heard people say many times 'I will start my diet on Monday'! Now if you want something bad enough then why not JFDI. No one knows what will happen tomorrow, or sad as it is some people don't get a tomorrow!
JFDI
So don't put off your goal, your dreams, your health or fitness.........JFDI!
So JFDI and click one of the links below to make a change.... the first step is the hardest!
To try and avoid the healthy eating fall down then why not sign up to our monthly recipes and let us take away the hassle of you deciding what to eat! Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (JFDI) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment