Sunday 16 April 2017

If it doesn't make you happy......don't do it!

Happy Easter Guys!
Hope you are having a nice long weekend and not eating too much Chocolate lol.
I have had a bit of a blow out this weekend as it was my competition on Saturday. Unfortunately I didn't place, however, I felt I was in the best condition so far and I had a blast! I met some great people, had a laugh back stage and actually enjoyed being on stage this time around (the red wine I had beforehand might have helped lol!)
One of my friends messaged me afterwards saying how happy I looked in my picture (below). Now I can honestly say that I was happy that I got on stage, felt good and actually enjoyed it! I found the process harder this time, however when I got on stage it was worth it. If something doesn't make you happy then what is the point in doing it!?
Bikini comp 2017
The women I was up against were in immense condition and if I am honest they were a league above me. It is so easy to compare yourself against other people, however, the only competition I have is the person I see in the mirror every day. I may never get to their standards, however I want to become the best version of myself and that is all I can compete against.
How many people have jobs, relationships, bodies that they are unhappy with? The only person that can change that is you, if you hate your job, change. If you are unhappy in a relationship then end it and move on. If you are unhappy with your body then click one of the links below and let us help you.
So if you want to become the best version of yourself or you need to get rid of the Easter Bunny chocolate deliveries then click on one of the links below :)
happy
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (enjoyed my curry) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment