Tuesday 25 April 2017

No matter how you feel......never give up on your goal!

Hello Troops,
Hope you are having a good week? Back at work/school now and I can say two days in and I am knackered lol! I had a busy weekend and I haven't been feeling myself the last couple of days, tired, hormonal and just want to sleep! I have my next competition on Sunday and if I am honest I was debating whether or not to do it......
After my last one I had a bit of a blow out, my body started to relax and I have felt knackered ever since. I feel bloated as I am heading towards 'ladies' time and don't feel good enough to step on stage.
Then I saw a similar picture like the one attached on instagram earlier, had a good talking to myself and thought that the only person I am doing this for is me! There is no way I can quit with only days to go.
I was also looking at my blog statistics the other day and the one I wrote with my competition picture attached got a hell of a lot of views(in fact nearly three times more than normal!) Now I am guessing it is because people are either inspired or perverts lol.........whichever it is has given me the kick up the booty to carry on doing something which in the main I enjoy very much. Plus I want to get my wear out of that very expensive bikini. I know if I don't do it I will regret it more than if I do.
I wanted to share this with you today, because even us trainers have off days, days we want to cry and eat chocolate and days we feel we are not good enough.........however the days of feeling good and great by doing something which I enjoy, helps me feel and look good out way the odd bad day.
So if you too have the odd bad day and want a kick up the booty by someone who knows what its like then click on one of the links below.
tyres
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (I am human too) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment