Wednesday 19 April 2017

Boot camp.......with benefits ;)

Good morning Super Troopers,
Hope you are having a good week, I can't believe we are nearing the end of the school holidays :(
Ever seen the film 'friends with benefits'? In a nutshell.....Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis star in a film about two friends who decide to have some 'fun' together without all the hassle of a relationship. They then realise they have feelings for each, are too afraid to act on them, fall out then in the end get together and live happily ever after........
Now for some having a friend with benefits is fine, however for most of us we eventually want more commitment from someone......
I have spoke before about how healthy eating and exercise can be likened to a relationship....... crash dieting and exercising once every few weeks is not enough. You might get short term results and feel good after the odd training session, however long term this is not enough. To get long term results it is something that you need to commit to.
Now I like to think that I am a boot camp with a difference.......first of all there is only one me, I don't think I can be cloned lol. I like to be different to every one else. The fact that I write these crazy blogs sets me apart from others. Now yes the training technique's I use are available from most training sessions, however it is the benefits you get from training with us.
We are a friendly bunch, now I know that doesn't sound much, however, I have been to classes in the past where the most unfriendly people have trained and it is an awful atmosphere to go to. People who train with us tend to make friends, do other events together and some have become so close they holiday together. For some it has opened their social circle. The fact that I have had clients with me for over 5 years says a lot.
I have also dedicated so much of my time and energy on my own personal fitness and also to try make the experience you get from boot camp different. People have had some fantastic results over the years and some who started not really liking exercise have found that it can be fun and makes you feel better once they have trained.
Results are great but for me the commitment that people show from turning up week after week and leave with a smile on their face (or is it a grimace lol) then it makes it worth while.
 So if you want to train with like minded individuals, a tiny bit crazy instructor and to feel fit, healthy and happy then click one of the links below :)
puppy plank
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (crazy instructor) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment