Tuesday 11 April 2017

Take away temptation

Hi Troops,
Hope you are all having a good week? Most schools are on holiday now and as I am term time only I am making the most of having a lie in. Although a lie in is not what it used to be when I was younger, I could often lie in till 2pm! Now I think what a waste of a day. I must admit though I do love an afternoon power nap when I get chance.......I think I am designed to live abroad where siesta's are part of every day life!
Anyway I am glad that it is the school holidays as i am on my last week of prep for my first competition which is on Saturday arghh! So I can have a quick nap if I feel tired. Every so often I like to treat my clients with something other than burpees and give them something as a reward for all their hard work. So yesterday I went to Morrisons and bought their Easter Treats. Now when you are on a prep week and you have lots of chocolate in front of you it is bloody hard to resist. So the best thing I could do was to drop it off at the folks house so I am not tempted to cave. To be honest I would be disappointed in myself if I did so close to the event, but when you are depleted and tired the temptation risk is too high!
Even when I aren't competing I don't tend to keep any 'cheats' in the house, as I figure if they are not there then I can't eat them. If you have a craving I would recommend that you drink some water (as you might be thirsty), distance yourself from the craving, for example make yourself busy go for a walk and try take your mind off it. You will find that these things normally help you forget about it and it normally stops.
i regret nothing
If you are eating a healthy balanced diet, then you will find that the cravings will become less frequent. Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (can't wait to have an Easter Egg on Sunday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment