Tuesday 7 March 2017

Grey hair.....what the hell!

Hello Troops,
Now earlier this week something devastating happened.........I found two grey hairs in the space of two days!!! Now in the grand scheme of things I realise that this isn't life or death situation, however, it made me realise that I aren't getting any younger arghhh!
Now at 38 I don't think I am doing bad as I can probably count on one hand the amount of grey hairs I have found over the years, but when I found two in such a short space of time it made me realise that this is the sign of things to come :( Not only am I getting older but it is going to cost a fortune having my hair died on a regular basis lol!
Anyway I am hoping it is just a blip and they will stay away for quite some time yet.
Now when I was younger I remember my Mum saying how she didn't feel her age and still felt young in her head, when I was younger I always wondered what she meant by this.......now I can relate to her! I sometimes forget how old I am as I feel like I am in my late twenties not late thirties! I often sit with friends and talk about the stuff we have done and then ask 'when did we get so old'?
Age is just a number, youthfulness is not age biased......you can have someone who is young chronologically but physiologically and mentally be a lot older........I am chronologically 'older' however I feel that I am still youthful as I am physically fit and like to have fun still which keeps me mentally young.
However I have realised that my 'fun' has changed over the years (perhaps that is a sign of being mature), the bars I like to go to now have weights on the end of them, water is my everyday drink and my hangovers are aching muscles from training hard. Don't get me wrong I like to go out have a boogie and let my hair down (even the grey ones), I just don't like the conventional hangovers. I will often be designated driver and the last one standing busting some moves on the dance floor!
A healthy diet and regular training leads to a good quality of life and keeps you youthful!
So if you want to stay as youthful as possible for as long as possible then click one of the links below :)
idea of fun
Andrea (happy to be healthy - not happy about the grey hairs) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment