Tuesday 14 March 2017

Girl Power!

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week? I think I just about feel human again after a hectic weekend! I drove to Uxbridge and back in a day on Saturday and then was at a Christening on Sunday......I got home Sunday afternoon, feel asleep on sofa, woke up sorted my stuff for work then went back to bed. Not sure how people drive for a living I was absolutely knackered! I will come on to why I went to Uxbridge in a moment.....
Last Wednesday was International Women's day........now I am behind with my email on this because if I am honest I knew nothing about it until I saw it all over facebook and instagram!! Then I was busy being superwoman (haha) the rest of the week so I didn't get chance to write about it.
So only a week late....but I wanted to pay homage to all the amazing ladies out there! Plus my Saturday road trip ties in nicely!
I had to google what International Women's day was all about......International Women's Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Now for me the most amazing woman I know is my Mum! She has proved over the last couple of years how strong she is going through treatment for Cancer, still working and smashing it at boot camp! Anyway I know she doesn't like me going on too much how great she is but didn't want to leave her out of my email ;) Besides she must be pretty amazing to raise such a wonderful daughter hahaha.
Anyway time for a blast from the past.......who remembers Gladiators? I don't mean the Russell Crowe film I mean the Saturday night TV show from the 1990's.If you have never heard of it then google it, there are some fab video's on you tube. It is similar to Ninja Warrior execept contestants were against Gladiators. Now I remember that was Saturday tea time viewing at my Nana's house and I always remember thinking how amazing the Gladiators were. Not once did I think that I would work in the fitness industry and aspire to be half as fit as the women on there.
On Saturday I got to meet a real life Gladiator....Panther! I went down to the gym she owns for posing practice for my next competition. It was great when I got there, there was a Gladiator shrine on the wall (pic of me and Panther...yes I look knackered lol). The road trip was totally knackering, however, it was a great experience and I am all about experiencing different things in life rather than having material goods!panther

I look up to a lot of different women, those who are successful in business, those who achieve fitness success, my Mum, my friends, especially one of my closest friends who juggles, three young children with work and still find time for a weekly catch up on my love life lol!
Fitness is my career and hobby so for me finding time to train and eat healthy comes as second nature....I know for a lot of people it doesn't come easy trying to juggle everything. However if you make it part of your daily/weekly routine then it becomes habit. Just like brushing your teeth! Now on Saturday I had to cancel my PT clients, I had to get up at 5am and head off on my road trip. It would have been easy to get posing practice from someone else, however, I wanted the best advice from not only a Gladiator but a judge too! If you want something bad enough then you will make the effort to get the results you want. My goal this year is to win a competition! That will be another goal ticked off....then I can get pregnant!
So if you want help with your goal or to be trained by someone who is a little bit crazy but 100% committed to not only my own health & fitness but your's too then click one of the links below.
P.S Boys I am not leaving you lovely lot out, look out for tomorrow's email on my tribute to men!
Andrea (hmmm need a Gladiator name!?) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment