Sunday 19 March 2017

How ten minutes can feel so different!

Hi Troops,
Hope you have had a good weekend? Mine has been quite busy again, not as tiring as last weekend though when I went on my long distance road trip. However having said that I did a 10 mile race yesterday which was pretty tough!
After last weekend I was pretty tired and felt like I was trying to catch up on my sleep all week. In fact I had a few afternoon power naps when I could and also pressed snooze a few more times than usual. Now most snooze buttons are 10 minutes long, however, how come when the alarm goes off again it only feels like you have had a few seconds extra sleep!
Then there is ten minutes of exercise...the first ten minutes of my race yesterday felt like I had been running for an hour! And then there is the last ten seconds of a plank which feels like a lifetime!!
It got me thinking how the same amount of time can feel completely different depending on the activity. There are lots of activities which we can cram into ten minutes (get your minds out of the gutter lol) some activities can make time fly by and others can make it feel like a lifetime!
snooze
At bootcamp our sessions are based around interval training...this allows you to work hard in a short period of time. Clients often say after the session how quick it went (normally after they have called me evil). Sessions are varied which makes the sessions go quick too. So you don't need to spend hours in the gym in order to burn fat and get results.
Why not click one of the links below and start burning fat in a short space of time.......time flies when your having fun ;) 
Andrea (catching up on my sleep) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment