Monday 6 March 2017

If your happy and you know it........ clap your hands

Hi Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend? I had another busy one, helping out at a Charity Carwash at local Fire Station then out with friends Saturday evening.
After I helped out at the car wash I called for a coffee on my way home and caught up with my messages etc. It was strange how I came across a quote and also received a message from one of my clients at the same time.
The quote was about happiness and how success doesn't bring happiness, however happiness breeds success. I think this is so true.....last year when I went through a period of being unhappy I ate crap, which had a negative effect on my body. Now I am happy, it is having positive effect on all aspects of my life. Everything seems to be going well and I think this is down to being positive and happy.
Clapping is associated with success....if you think about it there are many successful things that get a round of applause.....
• At the end of a theatre/performance
• When a footballer is changed over
• After meetings
• After singing Happy Birthday
• When someone wins something – award etc.
• Even after an aeroplane has landed
• I even get everyone to give themselves a round of applause after boot camp.
All these are positive things that people have achieved, so a success. All of the above are happy occasions....if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
Going back to the client that messaged me, they said that they feel so much better already after coming to boot camp. They also said how their partner has noticed that they are a different person when they go to boot camp too. They said that they feel more motivated in general too in other areas of their life.
This is great as making one positive change in one area of your life has a knock on effect in other areas too. The danger is when it works in the opposite direction.....one bad choice can impact other areas of your life and your overall happiness.
So if you want to do something positive and bring happiness and success into your life then click one of the links below. It doesn't have to be big.....every time you make it to training or make good food choices is a success.
success
Andrea (glad to have happy clients) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment