Tuesday 14 March 2017

High Five to all the guys!

Hi Guys,
Yesterday I spoke about International Women's day and I also said how I wouldn't leave the men out! So today this is a homage to all the guys out there!
Now I believe that men have a lot to do with the strength of women.......there are some amazing guys out there that support and back women. There are also complete douche bags out there that hurt women...which eventually make us stronger. Sometimes we have to be broken in order to come stronger....just like a muscle!
After we train, your body repairs or replaces damaged muscle fibers by fusing fibers together to form new muscle protein. These newly fused fibers increase in thickness and number to create muscle hypertrophy (growth). This adaption, however, does not happen while you actually lift the weights. Instead, it occurs while you rest.
Now as a tribute to guys I want to say massive thanks to all the amazing guys I have in my life, one my Dad and one my brother. Thanks to my Dad for setting the standard when it comes to letting a guy into my life. Also thank you for making me look after my car, showing me where I check the oil and how to blow my tyres up.....these are all life skills we need. Also thanks to my big bro for toughening me up and force feeding me peanut butter as a kid, as I now love the stuff lol!
Also to all the guys who broke my heart......my heart is a muscle too and is now so much stronger for going through heart ache!
Life is like exercise, it is sometimes hard, it sometimes feels like it has broken us! However we get back up stronger and fitter and the things that were once hard get easier.
So thanks to all the strong guys that have made us stronger and also to the weak ones that have made us even stronger! high five
Why not become a strong guy and click one of the links below!
Andrea (high five to all the guys) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment