Thursday 1 June 2017

What a fab bank holiday!

Hey Guys,
Sorry for being a bit behind (again) with my blog.....I have just been mega busy. Anyway today (on what is a lovely sunny day) I am catching up with all my admin! Going to do another hour before I get the deck chair out in the garden!
I had yet another busy weekend, this time I was in Edinburgh with a group of friends. We went up to support another of our friends who was doing the Edinburgh Marathon. It was great to be sat watching for a change, especially as it was so warm and the bonus was I got to watch fit guys running past ;) ! I can't imagine how I ever did a Marathon!! 
A couple of my friends have just got a French Bulldog, Pierre.....now anyone who knows me well will know that I am not an animal lover let alone a dog lover, however, Pierre changed all that he was so cute!! Plus the amount of people that spoke to us when we were out on the Saturday was un-believable. I think I need a dog to find myself a fella lol!
Then of course there was the might Huddersfield Town making their way up to the Premier League. I am not a football fan, however, to see a local club achieve so much is amazing!
When my friend started training for the Marathon she did it gradually and built up the distance over a period of time....the same with Town, they made small changes and were consistent which got them to where they are today! Unfortunately things don't happen over night. You can't go to one fitness class and expect to be stronger and two dress sizes smaller. You have to build fitness into your weekly routine, be consistent and see the changes happen.
So whatever your goal is why not click one of the links below. Start to make small changes, be consistent and good things will start to happen :) 
18700772 10155060504585067 2164283777090495106 o
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (is a borderline dog lover!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment